Abaris President – Michael J. Hoke
Abaris Training is the world leader in advanced composite training. We have trained more than 24,000 students since our inception in 1983, across a number of industries ranging from aerospace to automotive to marine to wind energy and more. Our goal is to teach the latest technology to our students in a friendly yet professional atmosphere. Currently we offer over 22 different courses covering many disciplines surrounding engineering, manufacturing, repair, and NDI of advanced composite structures. Classes are available in four different facilities: Reno, NV; Plainview, NY; São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil; and at the KVE facility in Maastricht, The Netherlands. All courses are taught by highly motivated instructors, all of which have vast experience and knowledge of composites and are acknowledged for being the top in their respective fields. In addition to training at Abaris facilities, Abaris can bring the training to you. Our Direct Services division specializes in organizing either off-the-shelf, or custom courses at customer facilities, worldwide.
Abaris At A Glance
- Founded in 1983
- Internationally recognized as the leader in advanced composite training
- State of the art training in advanced composites subjects including; engineering, manufacturing, repair, & NDI
- Training Laboratories, workshops and process facilities for intensive, hands on student instruction
- Industry-experienced instructors, each with over two-decades of experience
- Over twenty three thousand satisfied students from 63 countries, worldwide
- Strong roster of industry sponsors and technical source network
The Abaris Mission
- To remain on the cutting edge of technology in advanced composite training
- To teach these technologies to our students in a friendly, yet professional atmosphere
- To supply students with detailed methods and techniques that save time and money
- To train students in the proper use of composite materials, through a mix of active classroom lectures and critical hands-on workshop instruction.
- To provide confidence and enthusiasm to our students so they may immediately put their newly acquired skills to work within their organizations.
Accreditation & Affiliations
- Abaris Training offers FAA Inspector Authorization (IA) Renewal training for A&P’s that have these credentials.
- The National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technologies (NCATT) awarded five Abaris trainers the prestigious certification for “Instructor Specializing in Aircraft Maintenance and Composites.”
- SAE Performance Review Institute eQuaLified Approved Training Provider.